Law of Attraction Quiz
Take the following law of attraction quiz to determine if you are successfully living the law of attraction or thwarting your
own efforts to manifest your desires into reality.
Answer Questions One Through Ten, based upon the answer that best fits:
1.You feel happy and positive about life,
regardless of circumstances:
You are in the midst of finishing up a tedious,
five page essay on the computer. Suddenly the power goes out and in
one instant, you lose your entire project into thin air. You:
- a)freak out, and have a very difficult time
letting go of the anger and disappointment. You rail about the loss of your
project to anyone who will listen, for days.
- b)freak out for about 10 minutes, but then
slowly begin to regain your emotional equilibrium, and within a few hours,
you’re able to think about starting over.
- c)Freak out for a few moments, feeling the
sense of loss, but quickly recover and are even able an hour later to see the
humor in the incident. You give it little thought beyond that.
3. Take a moment to focus upon your present, strongest
desire. Which statement most closely resembles how you feel about the
manifestation of this desire?
I seriously doubt if I will ever manifest this, but
will continue to try anyway because I want it very badly and cannot see a way
to be happy without it.
- b) I am hopeful, but do not see any signs at
present. I sometimes feel sad/bad because I do not have this, but also have
times when the absence of this desire doesn’t negatively affect my experience.
It’s simply a matter of time before I manifest
this desire. In the meantime, I will enjoy the journey. I am happy and joyful
with it or without it.
4.Which statement most closely resembles your
- a)The world is a difficult place.
- b)The world is what you make it.
- c)the world is what you make it, and for me
these days, it is mostly wonderful!
When you find yourself experiencing a problem in
life, you mostly:
- a)find yourself unable to think about
anything else but the problem.
- b)think about the problem, but also
experience breaks from that where you are able to shift your attention to
something more pleasant.
- c)put it on the back-burner if a solution
is not presently readily available, with full understanding that the universe
will take care of it, and move on to focus on something that brings me
6. You come down with the flu on the day a fun
outing with a friend is scheduled, you:
- a)Tell yourself “Of course,” I never get to
have any fun and continue to sulk about the missed opportunity for fun for the
remainder of the day.
- b)Reluctantly Accept that you are ill and find yourself experiencing frustration about
missing your scheduled date at various intervals during the day, but also have
intervals where you’re okay with it all.
- c)Accept that you are ill, and that your
plans will have to be moved to another day with little in the way of continued
disappointment, you re-focus on a day of self pampering and rest.
How many “emotionally off” (feeling sad, angry, upset, out of sorts) days do you experience per month?
- a) A day only filled with goodness is a
rare thing for me.
- b)about half and half
- c) far more good days than bad
8. You notice your weight has crept up a bit since
you last weighed yourself. You;
- a)feel depressed
- b)vow to do something about it
- c)trust that all change is temporary and that your weight is well within
9. You overhear another saying something nasty
about you. You:
- a)think about what they said constantly, take it to heart, and feel bad
- b)feel badly for several hours, but then move on
- c)feel badly, but brush it off immediately as you know very well that
opinions of others are really no concern of yours.
10. Which statement below do you agree with the
- a)Life is all about keeping your head above water, and most days it feels
like I’m swimming in deep murky waters, without a life jacket.
- b)Life is all about keeping your head above water, and most days I work
hard at it, but still succeed.
- c)Life is about floating on the surface of the water, and these days, I am a master floater.
Calculating Your Law of Attraction Quiz Score:
How did you do on the law of attraction quiz? Count up how many times you answered a), and give yourself one point for
Count up how many times you answered b) on the law of attraction quiz,
and give yourself 2 points for each.
Now count up how many times you answered c) on the law of attraction
quiz, and give yourself 3 points.
Any score below 19; You clearly need to not only buff up on your ability to focus and your Law of
Attraction and manifesting skills, but you’d do well to read my article, How To
Improve Self Esteem. Anything below 19 on the law of attraction quiz is an
indicator that you are mostly allowing your present circumstances to dictate
how you feel, rather than focusing upon the joy that resides within. A score below 19 also indicates that at present, life for you is just not very much fun. (Not to worry though, all of that can quite literally, shift in an instant with the proper focus!)
A score of 20 -23; You’ve work to do, but if you can continue to focus
upon the joy that resides within, and can continue to remind yourself that
outside circumstances are temporary manifestations only, and actually have no
bearing upon the ultimate fulfillment of your desire, you are well on your way to successfully
manifesting your desires.
A score of 23-29; You’re almost there! You truly do ‘get it’ and have almost
mastered your focus. Continue to redirect your focus when thoughts of
limitation creep in.
A score of 30! You are a master creator. Nothing can get you down, as
your center of peace is well established and is completely free of reliance
upon outside circumstance.
If you want help to manifest your desire in record time, check out my law of attraction products: Wish pendant, and Magical Manifesting Technique.
Home - Everyday New Age Spirituality>Living The Law of Attraction>Law of Attraction Quiz
If you enjoyed this article please share by clicking one of the buttons below...thanks so much!